San Antonio, Texas Brain Injury Accident Attorney
Mr. White is board certified in Civil Trial by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is
AV rated by Martindale Hubbard which is the highest rating an attorney can receive from this organization.
Areas of Practice
For nearly 30 years, our firm has aggressively represented individuals who have sustained severe and catastrophic brain injuries. Craig L. White, P.C. invites you for a free telephone or in person consultation to discuss your injury and any questions you may have.
Traumatic Brain Injuries Lawyer
Our Firm's Mission
- Champion the cause of those who deserve regress for injury to a person or property.
- Help restore a degree of independence to those client’s whose lives have been damaged through the negligence of others.
- Help alleviate dangerous conditions that lead to future injuries.
- Make a concerted effort to secure safe products, a healthier environment, and safer work places for the employees of our State.
- Always remember that my word is my bond and honor my responsibility to my clients.
- Keep my client well informed and involved in making decisions affecting them.
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in my practice and continue to expand my knowledge of the law.
Why Choose Attorney Craig White?
30 years of Experience
Board Certified in Civil Trial by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
Proven Track Record
Free Initial Consultation
For immediate help, call (210) 361-5157 or send us a message.
All initial consultations are free and confidential.